Friday, July 22, 2011
It's a list....
Goodness gracious, I can't believe I've let so much time go by since I posted, AGAIN!
Actually, I can... and I really have no excuse except that I don't feel I have a lot to say that would be all that important to someone else. And, I'm lazy, but that's beside the point.
Actually, I have had a lot to say, but since I try not to post anything "overly political", or use the blog to "vent" too much I tend to not post anything. I guess it's my blog, and I should get on my soap box if I want to, but I'd prefer this to haven of good things for me, and for others.
Oh, I do tend to get sentimental and nostalgic, and that's quite acceptable, but I just don't want it to be a place of negativity. And, I guess I've been looking more at the negative than the positive lately. I need to work on that.
So, here is a list of the positive, sentimental, nostalgic... not negative stuff I've been thinking about lately. :-)
1. My Young Living business is going really well. :-) I'm learning a lot about using the natural oils for healing, and I'm finding great success with what I have personally used. I'm walking without pain, have more energy, and I've even lost a few inches. But, best of all, I'm able to share it with others and they are having success as well, without the high cost of doctor bills. :-)
2. Little Mark and I are almost finished with the 8th grade. :-)
3. I am almost prepared to Home School High School, and I'm no longer overwhelmed by it.
4. Have y'all been playing on Gardens of Time on FB? It is relaxing. It's the only app I play, and doesn't take long during the day. Not one I would become "addicted" to, or have to keep up with lest I should "lose the crops, etc." But, it's a nice, occasional break from reality.
5. God has truly, truly blessed us the last couple of weeks. Need to praise Him for that.
6. Season 2 of Haven is back on!! :-)
7. Friday Night Lights has ended, and the final episode was wonderful. Still get teary eyed when I think about it.
8. I've been thinking about redesigning my blog. Still not quite sure about it.
9. Little Mark won the 4-H scholarship for record book keeping for the second year in a row. :-)
10. He missed going to state by 1 place. I count that as a great accomplishment, since this was his first year to qualify for state.
11. I'm contemplating joining the church choir.
12. I'd really like to take a day and tank full of gas and just drive around and take photos all day. :-)
13. I cannot wait for the movie "Courageous" to come out in September!!! :-)
14. There are 155 days until Christmas! :-)
There, lets end it on a really happy note. :-) I plan to be back tomorrow with a list of blogs I follow pretty faithfully. :-)
Okay... maybe Sunday. Or Monday... SOON!! :-)