Thursday, August 24, 2006

Okay, I got tagged by Princess Ladybug. Here are my answers...

"10 years ago..."

I was working at the local "alternative school", still under the delusion that I wanted to teach public school. My older nephew was 2 months old, and we were taking every opportunity to enjoy spending time him. We had not, yet, met Princess Ladybug, but we did write and had become friends.

"5 years ago..."

I was engaged to be married; actually I called it off in July of 2001 so I guess I wasn't engaged anymore. I was homeschooling my nephew, and was the Children's Director at our church, and taught Sunday school.

"one year ago..."

I was still homeschooling my nephew, as well as a young lady in high school, and babysitting a two year old girl. I was teaching 2 classes at our homeschool group, was just elected Secretary of said homeschool group, and voted in to work in the church nursery.

"5 songs I know all the words to..."

Count your Blessings - Rosemary Clooney
Amarillo by Morning- George Strait (actually, I know most George Strait songs)
Just about every song in High School Musical
The theme to Hanna Montana
The theme to Franklin
Too many to name, actually...

"5 snacks I love and wish I could eat"
Oreos
Cheese Dip and tortilla chips
Turtles
Milk Shakes
Hostess Cupcakes

"5 places I'd run away to..."

The mountains in Colorado
Massachusetts
Tour around Texas
Disney Land

"5 things I'd never wear..."
Tube Tops
Mini skirts
Spandex
Bikini
Stiletto heels

"5 favorite TV shows..."
Alton Brown
Zack and Cody - with my nephew
Franklin - with little girl I babysit
Paula Dean
Fox and Friends

"5 greatest joys..."
My Faith
My Family
My Friends
Listening to good music
Scrapbooking

"5 favorite toys...."
My scrapbooking "stuff"
Computer
Crafting
Exercise "pedaling" machine

Okay, I can only think of four. I don't have many "toys".

"Tag Five People..."
The White Horse
Laslo's Semi-boring Adventures
Queen B Experiences Life
what if this is as good as it gets?
http://www.texcalif.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Princess LadyBug said...

Well done!

BTW, Disney World is WAAAAY better than Disneyland. :P

WendyDarling said...

I meant Disney World. Isn't that the one in Florida? Yeah, that's the one I want. :-)