Saturday, May 30, 2009

Take a listen! ;-)

Hi, everyone :-) I know it's been awhile since I posted. Sorry about that. I DO have a blog post in the works. Hopefully, it will be ready tomorrow. (I did something on Wednesday you aren't going to believe.) ;-)

I would like for you to take a look at my sidebar. See that big ol' tape player? This is my friend, Eric Dodge, singing a song he wrote called "Last Real Cowboy." Please, listen to the song. Each time you listen to it, it gives him a "vote", and he could win a much deserved recording contract.

This guy is truly amazing. :-) If you like it, please "grab it" and post it on your blog, facebook account, myspace page; anywhere you can. The more people who listen the better it will be for Eric.

Just a little back story on the song; Eric wrote this song right after his Grandfather died. He got up in the middle of the night, wrote it down and put it in a drawer for 2 years. Then, he had a friend help him "clean it up", he recorded and .... boom... here it is. The song is wonderful, and I truly believe you will be hearing it on mainstream radio very soon. He is already seeing success on Sirius Radio, and independent stations. :-) Give him a listen. Oh, and it is a country song, not rock. ;-)

Thank you. ;-)
Love,
Wendy Darling

No comments: