Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Projects and More Projects....

I am taking a break from making the Christmas presents for our Aunt and Uncle. I'm trying to make a DVD, and it isn't working out. SO, I'm stepping back for a bit, and decided to blog. :-)

I do have another project that I will need to start soon. I need to get all of my recipes typed up and printed into a cookbook. It is no longer a neat idea that I WANT to do, it is now out of necessity.

Why? Because of THIS:

And this:
That's my cook book that I write recipes in. The pockets are stuffed, and the pages are falling off of the spiral binder. Not good.

I spared you the picture of the "Gingerbread recipe" with the molasses stain. :-)

So, I'm thinking that after the first of the year I will be working on a personal cook book. I wonder how much it would cost to have it bound in hard cover? ;-)

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, everyone!! :-)

Love,
Wendy Darling

3 comments:

Princess LadyBug said...

You should see my mess of recipes. Now I save them on the computer, but I still have a TON that are still in notebooks & an expanding file. Wish we lived closer so I could help. :)

Mel_J said...

what do you think of a cookbook composed of recipes contributed by the different family members around the country?

WendyDarling said...

That's a thought, Mel. Let me consider it for awhile. :-)