Plans for the week....
Little Mark leaves for camp tomorrow morning and I have been making plans of what I should do this week while he is away. After careful consideration I have decided on the following activities:
1) Get caught up on Scrapbooking at least one day
2) Watch movies via Netflix streaming/and on DVD, also via Netflix
3) Eat lots and lots of salsa
5) play Skip-Bo with my Mom
6) Eat lots and lots of salsa
7) Reread the manual to my digital camera and play around with it to see if I can learn to use it better, and I really should take some time to read more
8) Occasionally clean the house and cook a meal
9) Did I mention eat salsa?
That sounds like a full week of productivity to me. :-)