Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Music Tag... Five and Ten
OK, I got tagged by Princess Ladybug over at Fly Away Home. Here's how it works:
(1) Turn on your MP3 player/iPod.
(2) Go to SHUFFLE songs mode.
(3) Write down the first TEN songs that come up--song title and artist--NO editing/cheating, please (even if letting the world know you listen to crap "Weekend in New England" will humiliate you).
(4) Choose FIVE people to be tagged. It is generally considered to be in good taste to tag the person who tagged you, since there should be new songs appearing with Shuffle every time.
1. Indescribable- Chris Tomlin
2. If I Know ME - George Strait
3. Daydream Believer - The Monkees
4. Through the Years - Kenny Rogers
5. If We are the Body - Casting Crowns
6. Sunglasses at Night - Cory Hart
7. California Dreamin' - The Mamas and the Papas
8. The Snowman - Frank Sinatra and Bing Crosby
9. How Can I Keep from Singing - Chris Tomlin
10. Common Man - John Conlee
I can't believe not a single Eric Dodge song came up. SO, let me take this opportunity to let you know that you can download a FREE song from www.ericdodge.com. The song is called "Home of the Brave" and is off of his new CD "Home To Me." You will LOVE it. :-)
Don't you like how I plugged that? LOL... :-)
OK, now I have to tag 5 people. Princess Ladybug tagged some of the ones I would have tagged, so I'll pick 5 different ones.
Even if you don't normally do these things, come on along and play. :-)