Tuesday, November 06, 2007


It's better than Harlequin Ya'll....


If you happen to be one of the few people on the internet who isn't reading Pioneer Woman's story let me tell you that you are MISSING OUT! :-) I swear that Ree should be publishing this. She would make a FORTUNE!


This story, posted in cliffhanger segments, tells about her meeting, and romance with her husband "Marlboro Man". It's amazing, ya'll. Just amazing. :-)


If you so choose, you may "begin at the beginning" by going HERE, where Ree has so graciously linked to each installment she has posted so far. :-) So, pop some popcorn, get a nice cold drink (or warm drink, your choice), sit back and enjoy... :-)


Love,

Wendy Darling

3 comments:

Julie said...

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one reading this.

Hahahahahaha.

Sorry. I get such a kick out of myself sometimes.

It is a good read, for sure.

Sarah said...

Thank you for posting this! I followed the link to her cooking page, and have made like 3 recipes so far (the blackberry cobbler is in the oven as we speak!) I like my romance with a little more XXX, but I LOVE a good, easy recipe!

Jennifer said...

I agree, she should publish it! I started reading a couple weeks ago (I had to go back and read the ones she previously posted) and I am so hooked! Everytime my bloglines tells me she's updated, I hold my breath as I click hoping it's another installment. It is so wonderful and high on the hiney-tingle meter!! LOL!