Sunday, July 27, 2008

Grocery Cart Challenge Recipe Swap




Gayle over at Grocery Cart Challenge is doing a recipe swap. So, I am two days late, but I thought I would participate anyway. After all, you can never have too many recipes. :-)

If you wish to participate head on over to Gayle's and follow the guidelines. :-) It's very easy. OK, here is my recipe:

Cowboy Dinner:

1 lb. of ground hamburger meat
1 large can of Pork N Beans
1 medium onion, chopped
salt and pepper

Brown hamburger meat and onions in a large pot. Season with salt and pepper. Drain off the grease and put meat back in the pot. Add the beans and more seasonings. Leave on low to medium heat until warmed through. Serve with biscuits and salad.

My Daddy used to make this one a lot. It's easy, cheap and goes far. :-) Enjoy!!

Love,
Wendy Darling


2 comments:

Tammy said...

Yummy and easy...what more could you want in a recipe? This will be an add-on to our staples list!
Thanks for sharing!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Never heard of the swap here or the meme thing below. I'll have to try them both. I'm culinary-challenged, but just maybe ....