Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008 Highlights...

This year was a great Thanksgiving. We ate too much, and thanked God that we did have food to eat, and a home to gather in.

Everyone helped with something. "Little Mark" made homemade Southern Yeast Biscuits for us this year. Cleggy made the mashed sweet potatoes and regular mashed potatoes, and Mom and I made everything else. Sister J helped buy the food and clean up, so she did contribute. ;-)

And this year I DID remember to take off the brown paper before cooking the ham. :-) It was delicious. :-)

Cleggy took "Little Mark" to see "Bolt" this afternoon while Sister J went to see "Four Christmases." I chose to take a nap, because Cleggy and I stayed up last night watching "Hairspray." I was in the mood to see it, and sometimes a woman just has to appease her "sassy, fat girl" side. :-)

HOWEVER, the BEST part of Thanksgiving 2008 was THIS: :-)




Love,
Wendy Darling

2 comments:

Princess LadyBug said...

Sure wish I'd thought of this! :P

WendyDarling said...

I KNOW! How cool would it be to know that YOU had the idea to Rickroll the entire country on Thanksgiving! ;-)