Thursday, October 21, 2010

Skip Christmas??? NEVER! ;-)

Again, I am fully aware of what month it is, but tonight the family and I watched "Christmas With the Kranks", and I laughed myself silly. :-)

I have to admit that when I first saw this advertise a few years ago I had no desire to see it. It just didn't seem funny to me. Then, I got bored one day and watched it. I'm glad I did.

If you haven't seen it, yet, go ahead and set aside about 1 1/2 hours and enjoy it. You'll be glad you did. :-)



Love,
Wendy Darling



2 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

Have you read the John Grisham novel it's based on? I liked the book much more than the movie. And I liked the movie!

WendyDarling said...

I have not read it, but I have heard great things about it. I may have to check it out at the library. :-)