Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I am a VERY rich woman!!

In the last few days I have won hundreds of thousands of dollars, several trips and several nice cars. I am rich!!

Or... I would be if I was, you know, actually playing the games on the game shows I was watching.

Little Mark is still visiting his Mom in Dallas. Since I can't "get away" for a much needed break I have just done the best I could to relax. For about a week I have been trying to not do too much that required actually thinking. Other than my Bible Study in the morning, I have tried to only use the required number of brain cells to do housework and still function at a normal capacity. My taste in TV shows has changed, and I really don't care to watch a lot of the shows I used to enjoy.

We won't even go into the whole "Jericho" being canceled thing...

Anyway, for true enjoyment that does not require much brain power I watch TV game shows. Yes folks, my life has sunk to watching GSN...

My favorites are Family Feud, old episodes of Card Sharks, and Match Game; Lingo, Wheel of Fortune and my new favorite Bingo. Yes, Patrick Duffy is one sexy man as he reads those questions. :-) Also, it is amazing at just how much useless knowledge I have floating around in my head.

My family keeps saying, "We have got to get you on a game show. We could win lots of money." That's mighty nice of you for the thinking so, but there are a few things wrong with that plan. 1) We can't afford the air fare. 2) When did you ever see a "plus size" contestant on Lingo? and 3) I would probably freeze if I actually got on the shows.

So, I will just be satisfied with sitting in front of my TV "winning" the prizes that will never be delivered, but just think of how much air fare/gas we saved by me not actually going. :-)

Love,
Wendy Darling

No comments: