Monday, May 05, 2008




I just had to share....




...this guy with you. :-) Adam Paul Williams did a mini concert at our church last night. OH MY GOODNESS, y'all. He has definitely been blessed with a voice! Even "Little Mark" liked him, and we purchased his new CD, "Something New." This is the same "guest speaker" mentioned in yesterday's post. :-)




If you visit his myspace page then you can here some of the songs on the album. I absolutely love the song he sang before the Lord's Supper yesterday. It's called "We Sing Jesus Christ", and let me just say that it is AMAZING. Yes, it is THE song Little Mark watched to see if I would cry on, and yes I did. Sadly, it is not yet on a CD.




He sang the songs "Live Like a King", "You Raise Me Up", and "You Proved Your Love" as well last night. Totally awesome, and they are on the CD that I purchased.




Did I mention that I liked this guy? :-)




He was also very nice, and autographed the CD insert for Little Mark. :-)




I really wanted his other 2 CDs as well, but... maybe next time... :-)




So, hop on over to his myspace and have a listen to him. :-)




Love,


Wendy Darling

No comments: