It's the big 4-0...
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I turned 40 years old today. :-) So, I decided to do one of those lists about myself. Of course there are 40 things, but it is more of a "Hodge Podge" about me. Not one specific theme. Some of you may already know, some you may not. Hope you enjoy it. :-)
1. Sometimes, I really do want to be a kid again.
2. Everything I REALLY needed to know I learned from Sunday School, and Mr. Rogers
3. I like blogging.
4. I can be in a leadership position, and be successful.
5. I love Beth Moore Bible Studies.
6. I know WAY TOO MUCH TV trivia from the '70s and '80s.
7. Despite the horror of the pixies, Tenilles, and Dorothy Hamill haircuts of my childhood, I like having short hair. :-)
8. Fireworks on the 4th of July still rock!!
9. Christmas music sounds just as wonderful in July as it does in December.
10. OK, I like the Jo Bros.
11. I do like the soundtrack from Hairspray
12. I enjoy going to the gym and working out. (We have started back.)
13. "The Family Circus" is still the best comic strip ever written.
14. My favorite candy bar is Milky Way.
15. I also like Skittles.
16. My eyes are hazel.
17. I am a "big, beautiful woman."
18. I like to watch the Food Network.
19. Ace of Cakes rocks.
20. I enjoy homeschooling.
21. My favorite book in high school was "To Kill a Mockingbird."
22. The first book to ever make me cry was "The Outsiders."
23. My favorite movie soundtrack is "American Graffiti."
24. My favorite holiday is Christmas.
25. My favorite colors are different shades of pink and purple, but not together. ;-)
26. I love to bake.
27. I learned Power Point this year.
28. I get to meet Eric Dodge and FlyLady while I'm on vacation!!!! :-)
29. I would really like to learn more about photography, perhaps as a profession.
30. I like 4-H, and wish I had participated when I was younger.
31. I would like to learn to play the piano.
32. I still would like to have my children's books published.
33. I like to do one stroke painting like Donna Dewberry.
34. The first dance I ever learned was "The Stroll."
35. I was in college before I went on my first date, and now I do not date by choice.
36. My favorite subject in high school was home making.
37. My favorite subject in college/now is history.
38. My favorite hymn is "Blessed Assurance."
39. I like classical music.
40. I still do not know what I want to be when I grow up.