Thursday, January 15, 2009

Better late than never....
UPDATE:
I ended up linking this post to Friday's Recipe Swap, so I want to make sure you guys go over to Gayle's at Grocery Cart Challenge to see the other wonderful recipes. :-)

I told y'all the other day that I would be back with a recipe. Obviously, that didn't happen. BUT, I am now here with it. :-) I made these last week to take the Bible Study. Yes, the same Bible Study in which they served the YUMMY Taco Soup. ; -) They were ALL eaten. And there were only 5 of us at the Bible Study. ;-) I guess they liked them. LOL... I know I did,.

OK, here's the recipe.

Spice Cake Cookies

1 box Spice Cake Mix
1 egg
1/2 C oil

Mix all three ingredients together. Dough will be a little "crumbly", but still moist. Form small balls, about 1 inch round. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. As soon as they come out of the oven, flatten the cookie with your spatula. Let set for 2 minutes and then remove from pan. If the dough in your bowl begins to dry out, just mist it with a little water.

These actually make a crispy cookie, and is VERY good. We made them even better by spreading vanilla icing on them. ;-) I bet cream cheese icing would taste good too. ;-)

Love,
Wendy Darling

No comments: