Friday, January 09, 2009

Grocery Cart Challenge Recipe Swap...

Obviously my goal to blog more this week didn't work out too well. I'll strive to do better next week. ;-)

Last night I attended our first Singles Bible Study of the new year. I love Bible Study. I love the fellowship, studying the word, and the food.

Did I mention we eat at the Bible Study? I didn't? Well, we do. And it is good.

Last night our host made a Chicken Taco soup. I had never had this before, but OH. MY. WORD. It was amazing. We all had to have the recipe, and even though I have not actually made it, yet, I am passing it on to you today. Because you must make this soup. It taste fantastic, and is very easy.

Chicken Taco Soup

1 family size can of chicken and rice soup
2 cans of water (use the soup can to measure)
2 large cans of canned chicken
1 can of whole kernel corn
1 can of ranch style beans
1 can of Rotel
1 envelope of taco seasoning
1 envelope of Ranch Dressing mix

If you want it "heartier" you can add more corn and beans, etc. You serve this with cheese and Fritos or Tortilla chips. OH, and we also had a salad, because we like to be healthy. ;-)

For more mouth watering recipes please head over to Gayle's at Grocery Cart Challenge. If you like, post your recipe and link up as well. ;-)


Love,
Wendy Darling

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow this does sound good! And easy:) My kind of recipe!

Tatersmama said...

Oh yummmmmm ! This sounds beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing it. :o)

Kwizgiver said...

What are Ranch style beans?