Wednesday, October 17, 2007


I am improving..... :-)


Some of you may have noticed it has been past 10 days since the last weigh-in. Since "Little Mark" has been out of town I haven't been to weigh. Hopefully, we will get to that this week. :-)


I have been improving in the exercise department though. I went to the gym yesterday and today BY MYSELF. :-) It was great. :-) Yesterday I stayed 1 1/2 hours. I rode 5.5 miles, and then did my weight resistance in the pool.


Today, I stayed 2 1/2 hours. I rode/walked 11 miles. Yes, you read that right, 11 miles. I also put a small incline on the treadmill, to start building that up. I rose my speed to 2.7 mph instead of 2.3. I went 1 mile. Hey, it's progress. ;-) Then, on the cycle I put a resistance of "2" on it, and rode for 10 miles. Needless to say, my face was pretty red, and I was SWEATING, but it was good. I then went in the pool and swam/did weight resistance for about 40 minutes or so. Then, I did the water aerobics class.


I was feeling really good, until I got a cramp in the back of my thigh. Yeah, maybe I overdid it a little. :-)


Then, I came home, showered, and dressed to go clean dressing rooms ( more like a small cabin) for the concert tomorrow night. I spent 2 hours on my knees cleaning a kitchen, and then moved water, tables and t-shirts. But, it was worth it to get to free tickets to the Casting Crowns concert. :-) Tomorrow night is going to be long, but it will be a lot of fun. :-)


Love,

Wendy Darling

2 comments:

Princess LadyBug said...

I wish I lived closer so that I could go with you. :)

WendyDarling said...

I wish you lived closer too!! It would be fun to go together. :-)