Saturday, October 06, 2007


The lazy days of...well... autumn


Today has just been one of those days. The kind that you just take real slow, and just catch up on some things.


Today I pampered myself by soaking my feet, and using every product in the foot care kit. The scrub, the wash, the foot butter, etc. It was real nice. :-) I watched "Quilt in a day" on RFD-TV. It really put me in the mood to quilt again. :-) I have been wanting to do something creative with my hands for a long time, but so far I am only crocheting a blanket. I would really like to quilt though. :-)


I also took my time getting dressed. I chose some pictures that need to be printed for my scrapbooking retreat. Then, I filled out Christmas cards. :-) Yep, you read that right. CHRISTMAS cards. FlyLady would be so proud.


I really like to get mine filled out VERY early. I leave the ones that need pictures or letters included open, and seal them later. I buy my stamps a book at a time, so I don't have to put out so much money at one time on stamps. I have them ALL ready by the end of November, and then on December 1st all I have to do is drop them in mail. :-)


I guess if I really wanted to be productive I would have caught up on my Bible Study work book, since tomorrow is Bible Study and I am 3 weeks behind. But, you know sometimes you just have to do things that are productive, but take little thought. :-)


Love,

Wendy Darling

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I too work on my Christmas cards early, and each year I am able to.. hey look a kitty.

Princess LadyBug said...

Doing Christmas cards early is wonderful. I'm always right on top of that... hey look a Laslo chasing a kitty.

WendyDarling said...

LOL :-) Yeah, I'll be looking for mine in the mail around Dec 2nd or 3rd. :-)