Thursday, March 06, 2008

Awwww....:-)


I don't know about you, but until last week we had a bunch of rolls of film and throw away cameras that had not been developed. 36 to be exact. We had them for so long that I honestly forgot what was on some of them.


I won't even bother getting into all of the reasons why we didn't get them developed. Let me just say, again, how much I LOVE my digital camera. The pay off of being able to see the picture immediately is extraordinary, and we won't even discuss how much cheaper the developing of the photos are in the long run.


Anyway, last week we took all of the film to be put on CDs, so we could then decide which ones were worthy of actually being developed into photos. Once I got them home it was like Christmas seeing all of the photos we had forgotten we had taken!! :-) It cost us around $140 to this y'all, but this one picture, in my opinion, was worth every penny. :-)



That is "Little Mark" at 6 years old reading to his little brother while he is sleeping in the Crib. The book is called "Time for Bed", and he LOVED that book at the time. He had it memorized. :-) Now, I don't usually post pictures of the children on the Internet, but this one was just too cute. I did ask permission (thank you Queen B), so it's all good. :-) Isn't that just the sweetest picture ever?!

Love,

Wendy Darling

2 comments:

Princess LadyBug said...

Too cute! Isn't that the book I gave Little One?

WendyDarling said...

Yes, it is Princess. :-) And he still has it. :-)