Tuesday, March 14, 2006

10 songs, old or new, that I am enjoying right now. (A task given to me by Princess Ladybug) :-)


Well, I have been digging out the "oldies but goodies" lately. SO, here are my 10 in no particular order.

1. Sweet Home Alabama -Lynyrd Skynyrd
2. Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree... Glenn Miller's Orchestra
3. Desperado- The Eagles
4. Third Rock from the Sun-Joe Diffy
5. Old Time Rock and Roll-Bob Seager
6. At Last-Etta James (THE ONLY GOOD VERSION)
7. Shadow Dancing-Andy Gibb
8. Dream Lover-Bobby Darren
9. Could I have this Dance- Anne Murray
10. Cocomo (sp?)-Beach Boys

As you can see I like a lot of different kinds of music. I could not pick just one absolute "favorite" song. There are WAY too many that I really enjoy for different reasons.

Love
Wendy

1 comment:

Princess LadyBug said...

You did great! This wasn't about your all time favorite list. I can't come up with that kind of list either so I wouldn't do that to you guys. :)