Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Dear Peter,

I am foregoing your letter this evening because I have been "tagged" and now I have to answer some silly questions sent to me by a friend. I will talk to you soon. :-)

Love,
Wendy Darling

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was behind you?
Me in the mirror on the back of the door.

2. How much cash did you spend yesterday?
About $18.00 (my dinner plus tip).

3. What's a word that rhymes with mist?
list.

4. Favorite planet, on which you would live, if you could?
Hey, I've been teaching about the Solar System long enough to know that I want to stay on Earth!

5. Who is the last person you kissed?
The little girl I baby-sit. She fell down and I "kissed her bo-bo on her forehead)

6. What is your favourite ring on your phone?
Fly Me to the Moon.

7. What is the last band shirt you wore?
Does Shaun Cassidy count? :-)

8. What do you think of yourself?
I'm okay. :-)I would be my friend.

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
Reebok

10. Night light or pitch black?
Night light, please.

11. What do you think about the (previous) person who took this?
"He Ain't Heavy, he's my brother." LOL... :-)

12. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching American Idol that I recorded earlier.

13. What did your last text message say that you received?
I don't get text messages.

14. Where is the nearest Valero?
About a block away, I think.

15. What's something that you say a lot?
I love you.

16. Who told you they loved you last?
My dear older nephew.

17. Last furry thing you touched?
teddy bear

18. How many drugs have you done in the past 3 days?
I took some advil 2 days ago.

19. Favourite age you have been so far?
37

20. Your worst enemy?
Satan

21. What is your current desktop picture?
nephew in his gi (he takes karate).

22. What was the last thing you said to someone?
After being asked, "what are you doing?" I replied, "Answering questions for my blog."

23. How do you like your eggs?
Don't really like them. BUT, if I HAVE to eat them I want them scrambled with cheese on them.

24. Do you like someone?
Sure, but not romantically :-)

25. The last song you listened to?
Surf City by the Beach Boys

No comments: