Thursday, August 16, 2007


I got an award!! :-)


My friend, Kwizgiver, gave me the "Nice Matters Award". Thank you, Kwizgiver. I am not sure if I really deserve this, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't THRILLED. :-)

"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award."
SO, I need to give this to 7 people. :-) There are a few blogs that I read everyday, and even though I don't know any of these people personally, I think they are really nice, and all of them have inspired me in one way or another, and taught me how to be a better blogger. :-) SO, without further ado, here they are:
Love,
Wendy Darling

4 comments:

Fiddledeedee said...

Wendy,
Thank you so much for thinking of me! And congratulations to you! I think you're awfully nice. :)

WendyDarling said...

Thank you, DeeDee. :-) And, you are very welcome. :-)

Unknown said...

What an honor! Thank you, Wendy!

boomama said...

Thanks, Wendy, for your sweet words. It's not at all surprising that you got this award - thanks for sharing it with me!