Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I'm totally hooked.....

I have to admit it; I didn't watch "Jericho" last season. To be honest, I didn't watch a whole lot of TV last season. Pretty much if it didn't involve dancing celebrities, a blonde woman seeing dead people, or have Gary Sinise, I didn't put it on my "must see" list. But, after hearing all of stories surrounding it I decided to give it a shot.

I read about it from DeeDee at "It Could Have Been Worse" . It sounded interesting, and she said you could watch the past episodes ONLINE. Well, I needed to put that on my to do list. About 3 weeks ago I was home on a Friday night. I happened to catch a re-run. I was HOOKED. I spent the next two Fridays WAITING for it to come on, and then I had a free weekend, and I remembered about the "watching online thing". So, what does one do when they have a free weekend? They spend it watching 18 episodes of "Jericho", that's what they do. ;-)

I have about 5 episodes left to watch, and then I will be ready for the new season to start.

SO, tonight I sit down in front of my computer, ready to watch just ONE episode before going to bed. But, of course we all know I will watch more than one. :-) BUT, the site is not working. I CANNOT for the life of me get the episodes to play. :-( I AM HAVING "JERICHO" WITHDRAWALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am serious ya'll. I have a problem. I LOVE this show. And, let me just say that if ANY of you reading this post had ANYTHING to do with CBS NOT cancelling "Jericho" "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK for whatever you did." I will be recording next season, and watching EVERY episode.

SO, in short, "this show ROCKS!!!!!"

Love,
Wendy Darling

No comments: