Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Phase 3 begins tomorrow....


We begin phase 3 of the "Fat Smash Diet" tomorrow. That means we get to keep eating everything we have been allowed up to this point, but now we are allowed a little more.


For instance, instead of 3 oz. of meat a day we now get 5 oz. of meat.

Instead of 1 oz of low fat cheese a day we now get 1.3 oz.

2 whole eggs, as well as 2 egg whites

We now get 1 cup of whole wheat pasta a day OR 4 thin slices of whole wheat/whole grain bread. (or combination thereof)


And...... are you ready for this?.....



COOKIES!!!!! OH Yes Ma'am we are allowed cookies!! :-) I am doing the happy dance. :-)


We can have EITHER 3 chocolate chip cookies

4 gingersnaps

2 oatmeal raisin cookies

2 peanut butter cookies

2 whole graham crackers

OR

1 scoop of low fat ice cream.


The cookies should be the size of an Oreo, and you get ONE serving a day. I can taste the gingersnaps now people. I swear I can. ;-)


We still have to watch portion control, and add more exercise time, but I don't care. I GET COOKIES!!! WOO HOO!!


Love,

Wendy Darling


1 comment:

Princess LadyBug said...

Go Cookies!!! :D