I got tagged by Kwizgiver....
The Straight Eight:Here are 8 random things about me and/or my life.....
1. When I was little I had to eat the M&Ms one color group at a time. Yeah, I think I was a little OCD.
2. I love scrapbooking/faithbooking
3. I have homeschooled my nephew for the last 7 years.
4. I love George Strait. That man has the best smile. :-)
5. I was almost expelled once from school, when I participated in a "walk out" to get prayer back in school. Yeah, I was a little rebel. :-)
6. I went to college on a homemaking scholarship and a choir scholarship.
7. I used to walk in my sleep. When I was in high school I had a job at Dairy Queen. I would dream I was at work, and would always wake up at the same time, and in the same spot of my room. I would reach for the handle on the ice cream machine, and couldn't grasp it. That is when I would slowly come out of it. I would then have to find my way to the light switch and turn it on, which would wake my sister. She was NOT a happy camper. :-(
8. I love to bake. Which doesn't really help when I am on a diet. :-)
Participants:1. Make a list of 8 random things about yourself and/or your life on your own blog.2. Tag 8 other bloggers leaving a comment on their blog with a link to your post.
I tag: Cleggy, Laslo, Queen B, Boo Mama, Dee Dee, Big Mama, and anyone else who would like to, consider yourself tagged. :-) Let me know you did it, so I can come and read it. :-)