Thursday, July 19, 2007



#100 WOO HOO!!

Strike up the band, ya'll. This is my 100th post! :-) OK, so it took over a year to get to, but I MADE IT! :-) And let me tell you, it has been FUN. :-) I have learned so much over this last year. And to think, I almost didn't keep it, because I thought I was lame. :-) I'm glad I did. I am glad I have learned how to put pictures on here, how to link, how to put video links on here, etc.... And I learned it all from ya'll. :-) So, let me say "THANK YOU!!" :-)

Ok, now on to other news. Awhile back my dear BIL bought a new camera. I was/am guilty of the sin of "coveting" said camera. It does THIS ya'll:


I hope you don't mind that I took that from your blog, Laslo. :-)


Anyway, this camera is SO COOL. In my opinion it is the KING of camera's. :-) I do have my own digital camera that my family got me for my birthday last year, and I have LOVED it. I am very happy with it, believe me. I am VERY grateful for it. But, I did covet Laslo's camera. It does so much more! :-)


Well, Laslo is getting a NEW camera, and is selling me his! :-) So, come October this baby is MINE. :-)

I can't believe it. :-) I will be even more of a "picture taking fool" than I already am. :-) Can you tell I am excited?!) I am definitely going to need more albums from Creative Memories. LOL....

Love,

Wendy Darling

2 comments:

Princess LadyBug said...

Congrats on your 100th post!!!

And maybe you should take up virtual scrapbooking. It might be cheaper. :P

WendyDarling said...

LOL... :-) I've thought about it. :-)