Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I am no longer MIA! :-)

Hello Everyone! Man, am I glad to be able to sit and blog. I am just happy to be able to move!! :-)

The last couple of weeks have been torture! My back and side have almost cleared up from the "Bio Freeze" burn. It was so bad I almost took pictures, but I just didn't want to remember it that way. Seriously, it hurts now just thinking about it.

Everything else has gone away. I still, occasionally, have a twinge in my stomach and back, but for the most part I AM CURED! (Can we all say PRAISE GOD, because honestly He is the ONLY reason I lived through "it".)

On to happier news. My nephew and I joined a fitness center today. :-) He is VERY excited, and can't wait to get on the equipment. The center has a children's class where they teach nutrition and exercise with different things. He did get to attend that tonight. He really liked it.

We weren't supposed to use the equipment tonight, because we don't have our "intro" with the personal trainer until 6:00 am tomorrow. Did you catch that? 6:00 AM! It's going to be fun.

My nephew however decided he needed to start early. When I was waiting for him to come out of his class I was talking to a friend of mine. I then thought I heard his voice coming from the area of the cycle machines/treadmills. Sure enough there he was on one of the cycle machines like he had been doing it for years. He LOVES the machines, and I am glad he is so eager to exercise.

Part of the reason I believe he is so eager is because of the machines themselves. They have TVs on them, ya'll. EVERY ONE OF THEM. WITH CABLE. I have never in my life seen anything like it. :-) I have to admit though, I am excited to start too. Especially, water aerobics. I am already trying to figure out how I can work in two sessions a day. :-)

Love,
Wendy Darling

1 comment:

Princess LadyBug said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better. And I'm completely jealous about the water aerobics. I just haven't figured out a way to afford to join someplace yet. Maybe I can after our cost of living raise at the end of the year. At least I hope we get one. You never know with a non-profit. :)

So tell Little One to exercise for both of us until I can join. :P