Monday, June 09, 2008

I am very honored!


Julie
honored me with The Sharing the Love award. I am very honored.
It was created by Crystal at Memoir's of a Mommy. She created it to honor the donor of the heart for son's transplant. You can read more about it there. Just click on the above link. Her intention is to raise awareness for organ donation.

Once you receive it, you are to pass it along. She says,

"SHARE THE LOVE!!! Share this award with all those blogs out there that you love. All the people who make you smile. All those that make you laugh. "



So, I am passing this on to Cleggy, Cheri, BooMama, Big Mama, DeeDee and MBI. :-) Thank you for always bringing a smile to my face. :-)

3 comments:

Fiddledeedee said...

Well, that's just the smile that my heart needed today. Thank you so much! You're a doll.

Leighton @ My Best Investments said...

You're very kind. Thanks for the recognition!

Big Mama said...

Thanks so much! Made my day!