Monday, June 23, 2008

It's a meme...

I totally stole this from Cleggy who stole it from Where Worlds Collide. He made a couple of additions from another meme they had on the same blog, essentially combining the two.
  1. Last film you saw in a cinema?
    "Prince Caspian"

  2. What book are you [re]reading?
    "Little Mark" and I are reading "The Silver Chair". Personally though, nothing at the moment, but I hope the next book I read is "Still Growing" by Kirk Cameron.

  3. Favorite board game?
    I like Monopoly. I prefer Skip Bo, but that is a card game. OH, I recently learned to play Bawlderdash, and that was FUN. :-)

  4. Favorite magazine?
    Taste of Home or Quick and Easy

  5. Favorite smells?
    Yeast bread baking, vanilla, cucumber melon candles

  6. Favorite sounds?
    Children laughing

  7. Which artist/group do you own the most albums by?
    Hmm... this is a tough one. I think it would be a tie between George Strait and Harry Connick Jr.

  8. Last song you listened to?
    Double Dutch Bus, unfortunately ("Little Mark" had it on too loud)

  9. Last album/CD you listened to straight through?
    Why Not Today by Eric Dodge

  10. Album/CD it took you a while to get into?
    Surprisingly, Mandissa's album to awhile


  11. Worst feeling in the world?
    Hopeless/Helpless

  12. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
    Most of the time, I pray and thank God that woke up.

  13. Favorite fast food place?
    I really like Schlotzkis, but I don't get it very often.

  14. Future child’s name?
    If I had a girl I wanted to name her either Rachel Diane or Noel Marie. A boy would be either Jonathon David or Christopher Michael.

  15. Finish this statement. "If I had lot of money I’d..."
    Take a very long vacation/extended field trip with the nephews to New England. We would visit all of the original 13 colonies and then head on over to Washington, DC.

  16. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
    Nah.

  17. Storms - cool or scary?
    Cool for the most part, but some can be scary.

  18. Favorite drink?
    Coke flavored ICEE/Slurpee.

  19. Finish this statement, "If I had the time I would..."
    Please, see #15

  20. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
    Yep.

  21. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
    I've been thinking about getting it highlighted with lighter shades of blonde/brown.

  22. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
    Peru, IN; LaPorte, TX; Amarillo, TX; Buffalo, TX; Alvin, TX; and... East Texas

  23. Favorite sports to watch?
    I don't watch much sports, but if it is on I will watch football or ice skating

  24. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
    I stole it from Cleggy, and I like him very much. ;-)

  25. What’s under your bed?
    I couldn't even tell you. Many dust bunnies reproducing I am sure.

  26. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
    yes.

  27. Morning person, or night owl?
    Morning Person

  28. Over easy, or sunny side up?
    I have to be REALLY in the mood for eggs. When I do eat them it is either in an omelet or scrambled with some cheese.

  29. Favorite place to relax?
    Anywhere the family is.

  30. Favorite pie?
    Cherry or Pecan

  31. Favorite ice cream flavour?
    That's a tough one. I prefer chocolate, frozen yogurt. If I had to pick an ice cream though it would probably chocolate and peanut butter.

  32. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?
    I'm not tagging anyone this time. If you would like to do it, please leave me a comment so I can come and read yours. :-)
Love,
Wendy Darling

No comments: