Thursday, June 19, 2008


We're having a luau... I need advice :-)

"Little Mark" is having his birthday party in a couple of weeks. This time it will be small; just the immediate family. He decided to be nice to me and agree to a luau, since I still have decorations and leis leftover from VBS. :-)

SO, I need some ideas as far as food. I am planning some fruit kabobs. (strawberries, pineapple and kiwi) And I was considering grilling. Do y'all have any ideas? I am on a small budget, so please keep that in mind. ;-) The cake is taken care of already, so I don't need to consider that. I really need food ideas though.

Thank you for your help. :-)
Love,
Wendy Darling

3 comments:

Princess LadyBug said...

I think I can come up with some ideas, Wendy darling. Check your email soon for some recipes.

Julie said...

Let's see, there's huli huli chicken. You might want a fish dish. : ) Since it is just family and casual, tuna salad would be fine. You have the cake and fruit covered. How about a fun punch with juice, sherbet, and either ginger ale or Sprite. Serve it in glasses with those little paper umbrellas. Or you could always roast a pig!

WendyDarling said...

Thank you, ladies. :-) That helps. :-)