Sunday, August 03, 2008

And the winner is.....

I know it is about 10 minutes early, but I need to leave for church. Sorry that I didn't think of that when I set the time of the drawing for 6:00 pm. I'll remember not to do that next time. :-)

Thank you to EVERYONE who entered the contest. If in the event you did not win, please visit the website here, and order yourself a book. It really is a great one to own, makes a great gift and you will be supporting our soldiers at the same time. How could it be better? :-)

Well, one way is also going HERE and see the different ways you can support our troops. You can adopt a soldier, just write letters or cards, bake cookies to send, make no-sew-blankets for the wounded, etc... There are many ways you can be a blessing to our men and women in uniform. :-)

Now, what am I forgetting?..........



OH, the winner!! :-) (Thought I forgot didn't you?) ;-)

OK, I used the random generator, and it popped out.....

#27 - TXsunlover!! :-)
Congratulations, and thank you, again for all of you who entered. Again, please visit the above links and order yourself a copy of this great cookbook. :-)

Love,
Wendy Darling

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I won the "Angel Delights" cookbook and have now received it. It is an awesome collection of cookie/dessert recipes and I can't wait to try them all. And Soldiers' Angels is such a truly worth cause. I am going to buy several more of these cookbooks for Christmas gifts this year.

Thank you Wendy for hosting such a great giveaway and pointing me to the website for Soldiers' Angels.