Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm resorting to a Meme...

No, I have not been playing the highly addictive game "hammer head" so much that I haven't been posting. :-) I've been TEACHING. "Little Mark" and I have made this "crunch week" to finish our last 2 subjects so that we can begin 6th grade next week. :-) We are almost finished, praise the Lord! :-)

So, while I am waiting on him to finish an assignment I thought I would do a meme, so you would at least know I am still around. :-) I stole this one from Kwizgiver. :-)

Random Meme...

What’s the greatest thing that happened to you today?
I got up and did my Beth Moore Bible Study.

How many TRUE best friends do you have?
I have several.

Would you rather get up early or sleep in?
Get up early.

Tell me about the shirt you’re wearing?
Short sleeve, red, t-shirt

What are you excited about right now?
That we are ALMOST finished with our curriculum, AND that I found the Language Arts curriculum we need, and I get it on SATURDAY.

Would you rather smile over a lie or cry over the truth?
I think the truth is always better

What’s on your bedroom floor right now?
There are a few boxes under the bed

Who’s the last person you got into a argument with?
"Little Mark"

Do you trust people?
Most of the time.

If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move?
The country.

Your favorite number?
7.

Could you go a day without eating?
I have, several times

How much do looks matter to you in a guy/girl?
Integrity and character are more important


Do you like anybody right now?
Not romantically, no

When was the last time you had your hair cut?
three weeks or so ago

Would you rather be mad or sad?
Mad at least shows passion, and then I get over it

Does it take a lot to make you cry?
Yes.

What's the best feeling in the world?
Love and happiness.

Are you close with your mom?
Pretty close

Are your parents strict?
I thought they were growing up, but I find that I am more strict than they were

Do you tell your parents everything?
No.

Name some fears you have:
Being homeless, the rest I don't eve want to think about. It's all in God's hands.

Does the thought of marriage scare you?
No.

How many kids do you want?
none of my own.

What’s your favorite season?
autumn.

What’s your favorite color to wear?
Pink and purple, but not together :-) .

Who was the last person in your bedroom?
My mom

What are you doing today?
School and church.

Do you get bored easily?
Not really. I don't have time to be bored.

What’s something that someone can do that really bothers you?
lie, disrespect, be negative most of the time.

Did you ever want to change your name when you were younger?
Yes.

Do you wish you were famous?
No not really.

Do you make a wish at 11:11?
No

When you go to the beach do you swim or lay out more?
I haven't been to the beach since I was a child, and I swam most of the time.

Who’s the last text message you received from and what did it say?
It was from Terry, and I don't remember the message.

What are you freakishly obsessed with?
I can't think of anything.

What’s your favorite song at the moment?
"Every Head Bowed, Every Eye Closed" by Randy Travis.

Do you like going to the mall to shop or just shopping online?
I really like both.

Can music affect your mood?
Definitely

What piercings do you want?
Just my ears, but I haven't worn earrings in so long I am pretty sure they are closed up.

Have you ever been in a cave?
yes, it was cool

Ever eaten a bug?
No

Are you in a good mood?
Yes :-) .

Would you rather skydive or bungee jump?
Uh... that would be a neither.

Do you like snakes?
No.

What’s one place you would like to visit?
New England.

Do you like waffles?
Occassionally

Does the number 23 have any significance to you?
Yes

Be honest, do you like people in general?
Yeah.

What color are the walls in your bedroom?
Light Purple.

Do you think starbucks is expensive?
Yes.

Are you named after a family member?
Yes, but I have never met her.

Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass or fail?
I would pass it.

Wanting to tell someone something?
I would like to tell "Little Mark" to STOP WASTING TIME

Last restaurant you went to?
Jalapeno Tree.

What is the weather like today?
Looks like it will be sunny

What happened yesterday?
We did school work ALL DAY

What would you do with five million dollars?
Tithe, give to charity, pay off family debts, fix up current home and give to the church, build a home in the country, buy a car, start trus funds for the nephews

How many hours did you sleep last night?
9:00 pm - 5:00 am, so that is 8 hours. I woke up a few times though.

Any upcoming concerts you want to attend?
Not that I know of.

Who’s the last person that you felt was stalking you?
No one.

Have you ever been on your school’s track team?
nope

Have you cried today?
Yes, out of joy when doing the Bible Study

Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
I don't know

Does it annoy you when someone says they’ll call, but never do?
Depends on who they are, and why they are calling.

What did you dress up as for Halloween?
Nothing

Cable or Satellite?
Cable

Favorite video game?

Does the evil, addicting "Hammer Heads" count?

Do you have to sleep with a fan on at night?
Usually

Your feelings on global warming?
I don't believe it is man made

Do you still have a VCR somewhere?
Yes.

Been on a sailboat?
No, but I've been on a speed boat

Two of your best friends are fighting. Your reaction?
I try to be a peacemaker, and if that doesn't work I stay out of it

Home Depot or Lowes?
Home Depot.

Beer or Hard Liquor?
Neither.

Best movie you’ve seen recently?
Journey to the Center of the Earth- 3D

Would you walk across broken glass for $100?
No.

Your feelings on dolphins?
they're cool

Would you ever rob a bank?
No.

Do you plan out your day before it begins?
Yes, but I'm still flexible to changes.

What kind of digital camera do you have?
Canon.

Can you fall asleep with your eyes open?
No

Winter or Summer?
Winter.

Your ex’s car breaks down and they ask you for a lift. Your response?
I give them a ride

Do you go to the gym regularly?
Not as much as I used to, but my routine is beginning to get back to normal.

Internet Explorer or Firefox?
We have both, but I prefer Firefox

Favorite sport to watch?
When I watch sports it is Ice Skating or Football

You see someone running around naked in the street. Your reaction?
Oh My Goodness!

How much syrup do you put on your waffles and/or pancakes for breakfast?
A little

Do you have a lot of candles in your room?
No, but I'd like some.

Are the files in your computer well organized or all over the place?
Pretty organized

Are there dogs barking in your neighborhood right now?
Nope.

Where would you most like to be right now?
At the movies.

Do you own a sleeping bag?
No

Favorite reality show?
I don't really care for reality TV

What was the first CD you ever bought?
I honestly don't remember. I am sure it was probably George Strait though

Are all infomercials completely pointless?
Not all of them. But, I miss Mike, the guy from the 80s - 90s infomercials. He had nice sweaters. :-)

If money was no object, what car would you drive?
I would like a nice sized mini van, a hybrid

Was this survey random enough for you?

Yes

That's probably more than you ever wanted to know about me. :-)

Love,

Wendy Darling

1 comment:

Kwizgiver said...

That's a good meme!!