Tuesday, June 26, 2007



"I finished...."




I finished course I of the Wilton decorating class tonight. Here is what I did.

Obviously, the roses need work. :-) But, it is a lot of fun and I am learning a lot. :-) I would like to ask that you pray for my teacher, "M". Her brother was in a car accident over the weekend and is still in ICU. She taught the morning class, and our class tonight with her phone on. Quite frankly I don't know if I would have been that dedicated, but she is one awesome woman. Well, guess I'll spend the next two weeks before Course II starts practicing roses. :-)

Love,

Wendy Darling

2 comments:

Princess LadyBug said...

The roses look yummy! :P

Frankly they look pretty darn good considering you've just started making them. I can't wait to see how good you get after the next class!

WendyDarling said...

Thank you, Princess. :-) I am excited about starting it. :-)