Sunday, June 03, 2007



I'm Home....

...and I had a great time. I have to thank my sister and brother in law publicly for coming to get me, and showing me a great time. I also have to get this off of my chest.... CENTRAL MARKET ROCKS!!!! I'm serious ya'll. If you have never been there you have to go. I could literally spend hundreds of dollars just on the cheeses, olives, crackers and fruit! It is AMAZING!! If we had one in our area it would blow Wal Mart out of the water!! :-)

My dear sister made Mojito Chicken and it was awesome! http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,,FOOD_9936_35619,00.html?rsrc=search the recipe is here.

She also made cheesy smashed potatoes that rocked!! :-)

I spent a little money on myself and bought "Facing the Giants" on DVD, and some Buttered Popcorn Jelly Bellys. We watched the movie, because I really wanted my sister and brother in law to see it. I thought they would like it, and they didn't disappoint me. I think I managed to hide my crying pretty well. ;-) If ya'll have not seen this movie you need to. I can't even express how awesome this movie is!! :-) Just see it as soon as humanly possible. Go rent it tonight, seriously. :-)

We came home today in what can only be described as just shy of a monsoon, in my opinion. I have to give my sister "props", because she only almost killed us once. ;-) Just kidding. :-) She did very well. :-) And we are looking forward to Thursday when they will come and stay the weekend with us. :-)

I am pretty sure I'll be in bed early tonight. Did I mention you should go rent the movie? OH, and stop by Target and pick up some Chipotle and Rasberry sauce, cream cheese and Wheat Thins. Enjoy this with your movie. ;-)

Love,
Wendy Darling

1 comment:

Princess LadyBug said...

Monsoons, huh? Sounds like our weather headed north. Sorry about that.

Glad you had a great time. I definitely have VERY good memories of my weekend with them.