Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Rainbow Cake....






I've been so busy I forgot to update ya'll on the cake decorating classes. Tonight is the 3rd out of the 4 classes.


I have learned some new tips that are really helpful. I have learned how to make the base of a rose, although I'm still not very good. Tonight we are supposed to learn how to do the entire rose. Uh... Yeah...


Last week we did do this cake. It was really neat, because the clouds were new for me. :-) It says "thank you", because I gave it to a group of people who are volunteering time at the college I graduated from.


Tonight we will learn to make a cake with clowns made out of icing. The clowns are actually supposed to "stand up". :-) Sure hope it works. :-) I'm really having a great time in the class, and I can't wait for Class II. ;-)

My goal is take all three classes and be able to make this cake.



Love,

Wendy Darling

2 comments:

Princess LadyBug said...

Wow! That's a pretty ambitious cake, but I think you can do it. So what are you doing without Laslo there to eat your "mess ups"? :P

WendyDarling said...

LOL... I am sending the cakes "away". LOL... I sent the last one to work with "J".

I had to promise the kiddos that we would keep next weeks cake though.

Also, "D" and "J" told me to go ahead and sign up for class II, 4 more weeks of cakes. ;-)